Friday, September 16, 2011

Stress-part two

So, I am no longer crying. I forgot to add before that I made two pies. One peach crumble and one apple crumble-YUM. Can't wait to eat them. Then I drove like a bat out of hell to pick my kids up from school. No problem, on time. We then went to Walmart to torture ourselves. It actually wasn't that bad. Mission accomplished. Birthday card, birthday gift, swimmie diapers, cookies, white cheddar cheez its for Tom, kitty food, puppy pads for gross dog, paper towels  to clean up after gross dog, basic essentials when planning a week long trip to DISNEY!!  Ran into the liquor store for libations. Then we came home and started cleaning, kitchen, bathroom, vacuuming, general straightening. Made dinner requested by the birthday boy. Dinner is finished, treats are finished, presents are wrapped and now we are just waiting on the birthday boy. I am definitely feeling better. Now I just have to pack my stuff and help Sierra organize the food and fun for their roadtrip, oh and work a 12 hour shift tomorrow. No biggie. One thing I know is true- I won't be sleeping tonight. Seriously time for a script of Ambien.

No comments:

Post a Comment